I Wish That...

  • Clothes ironed themselves
  • Fast food restaurants gave a discount if you refused the kid's meal toy
  • We had a pool
  • I had a shed-free dog
  • My carpet wasn't stained
  • People did not speed down my street
  • We had a money tree
  • Coffee had MORE caffeine
  • All my friends lived on my street
  • I had time to read
  • I could remember everything I needed at Target the first time instead of having to go there twice in one week
  • My children did not ask me to buy them something from every store we visit
  • My front tooth didn't have a brown tinge
  • The gargantuan vein running down the full length of my leg looked cool
  • I had a full time errand runner
  • People did not run red lights
  • My brother and his family lived closer

What do you wish?

Comments

Jan B said…
I wish that Chocolate was a low cal, low fat food, high in fiber and great for you.
Anonymous said…
I wish my clean floors that took two hours to get clean would stay clean for longer than 30 seconds.
Granny said…
Over here from Melodee's.

I wish it didn't take me three trips to anywhere (even the kitchen) to remember why I went there in the first place.

Ann (aka granny)
Ginger said…
I wish I was one of those people who said, "I don't like sweets, much" or "I'm just not a chocolate person".
LisaLouise said…
I wish that people confused me for Heather Locklear.
Hi Linda,

Interesting post, came across to your blog from Mel's blog,

Well I wish I could swim like a fish to see the beauty of sea.
Eleanor said…
Hi, I'm another over from Mel's. Liked your list so much I had a scribble myself. Thanks.
Plus - I wish my wishes were a bit more worthy.
E
xx
I'm here from Eleanors!

Looking at my floor right this moment, the floor that was vacuumed very recently and now needs doing over, I'd have to go with 'I wish I had a dog that didn't shed (or moult as we call it). :-)

I may just toddle off and think up my own wish list now. Thanks for the idea. :-)
Sue Nicholson said…
following lin from eleanors too !

I wish I'd learnt to jive before this darn arthritis had set in.

And I so agree with Granny :)