Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Kissing

My little boys hate seeing kissing. They would never consider kissing anyone other than members of their family and even then kissing is questionable.

The other day I attending a wedding. The first question our youngest asked when I arrived home was, "Did they kiss?" I explained that they did kiss and that kissing is the best part of the wedding. He was visibly grossed out.

His next question surprised me. "Can you have a wedding where you don't kiss?" I had to explain that when he is old enough to get married, he won't be able to wait for the kissing part. I continued to explain that he is going to marry a beautiful girl who loves Jesus and is going to be his best friend. I also told him that he will want to kiss her all the time. He disagreed--with the kissing aspect.

He still doesn't get it. This conversation will have to pick up again when he is 13.

1 comment:

cwalk said...

Hi know someone like that too.