Fashion Tips

I don't consider myself a fashion expert, but I do watch a lot of "What Not to Wear" and not only listen to what is said, but take some things into account. I'm a rule follower. What can I say? I do what I am told, for the most part.

There are three obvious fashion ideas that should be well known among all people who wear clothes. If you just said, "Well duh, people don't walk around naked. Everyone wears clothes" this is true, so, everyone should be privey to the fashion items that I am about to address unless you are an infant. Infants can wear whatever they want to. For the record, do any infants read my blog?

1. Unless you are a lifeguard, tennis instructor, or are employed by a fast food restaurant chain, visors have no business in the workplace.

2. Socks should not be worn with flip flops.

3. Clothing covered in pet hair is never in style, unless you happen to be a pet. Invest in a lint roller.

Consider this your fashion tip for the day, and, if you are wearing socks with your flip flops beccause your feet are cold, that is no excuse. If your feet are cold, put on some slippers.

Comments

Sarah Markley said…
the visor is my favorite one. i'm laughing b/c hope wore a visor we bought a walmart out to dinner last night. ha!

=)
Ronel said…
Love that show!!