Neglect

My house plants are all dying. It may be from neglect, unintentional neglect, or over compensation.

I say hello to them at least once a month and water them when I remember. I may over water them from guilt. I feel guilty for not watering them when I should, so I over water them to make up for my non-water times. They call that over compensation. I need indoor plant help.

Dogs get fat because people feed them table scraps, too many table scraps. Owners assume they are showing love to them by feeding them tasty table food. Fat dogs have trouble breathing and the extra weight is hard on their heart and hips.

It proves a point, that over indulgence of anything is not good. Too much of a good thing can kill you, or your plants. I'm just saying.

I need to over indulge in showing love to others and being kind. No one can ever do too much of that.

Comments