Happy Thanksgiving!

May your children...

-eat their green beans
-find their way to the minuscule slice of turkey buried under a flood of gravy
-try the cranberry jell without gagging
-refrain from saying, "ooh yuck" to your mother's yams
-have more mashed potatoes on their plate than the butter pool surrounding them
-not sculpt the stuffing into the shape of a snowman
-place a black olive on every finger and eat them
-bletch somewhere other than the kitchen table
-stay seated at the card table
-not be hungry 30 minutes after the meal
-remember that the biscuits do not make cute little hats
-consider trying everything on their plate
-not use their pumpkin pie slice as a ramp for their Lego car
-keep from telling Uncle Stan that his breath smells bad
-stay reasonably clean, and...

...be ever so thankful of all that they have graciously been blessed with from God.

Comments

Mberenis said…
Happy Thanksgiving to you & your blog readers! I love black friday. I did some research, and have all of my shopping preplanned to maximize savings! You would be surprised what kind of deals are out there, if you search for them.

Black Friday Sales Search
Sigh. I just wish my kids did cute stuff like that still. But I don't relish the thought of seeing them eat olives off of their fingers. All of those other things, I'd be ok with.