Blog, Blah, Blah, You See What I'm Saying?

Comments

Sara@iSass said…
Too funny! I actually HAVE worn mens underwear in public. High school it was the thing to do. You'd layer long jonhs under boxers add a long t-shirt and you were cool! Seriously. Can't wait for Tues.
Eve said…
I like your sparkle...
Sarah Markley said…
you
are
hilarious! =)

miss you.
AnnieBlogs said…
OH my gracious you are hilarious and I love you to pieces. Watching this video makes me miss you so much. Can't wait to see you soon. And by "soon", I mean sometime before Maddie goes to college. :)
Denise said…
on the edge of my seat!
thanks for the trailer to tuesday's movie!

you might like mountain living. i had to wear jeans (against my will) to a wedding rehearsal so i woudn't be overdressed. your sparkley shirt would be asking for it here.
Oh, Bay-beee, this was almost too much sparkletastic fun for little ol' me! I am so EXCITED! I wanted to yell, "HI LINDA!!! ITS ME, LINDA!! HI! HI! I SEE YOU! AND I HEAR YOU, TOO!" like a complete goof. But that was my gut reaction. I cannot wait to see the main event.