X-Games Mania



I never thought that I would be attending the X-Games with my family. That is something that dads do with their children while mom stays home and enjoys the quiet. However, since one of the participants is someone that we all know, and are close to his family, we were excited to attend.

Since I do not know what one wears to the X-Games, I attempted the first shirt in the picture and got the thumbs down from my husband. Too dressy. When I put on the tank top, I got the A-OK. Problem solved. I probably should have been wearing a bandanna headband, metal spiked bracelets, and black studded boots, but I am fresh out of those accessories, oh, and the local tattoo parlour doesn't open until midnight. Whew!

Our friend Kyle Loza won the X-Games gold metal which was spectacular. The guy is on fire for God and is a great witness in an otherwise dark environment.


What fun! I cannot imagine doing what those X-Games athletes do. We had a great family bonding experience. (P.S. When I tried to fix the "red eye" on the family photo, a black "thingy" appeared on the nose of my husband. We cannot get rid of it now...uggg! I suck at photo stuff)

Comments

AnnieBlogs said…
Maddy's teeth look AWESOME.
yazz said…
i dont know about red eyes. but there are a lot of blue eyes.


i could have shared my tattoos with you.
Denise said…
first, the red eye thing happens to me all the time. are you in i-photo?
if so, go to file (at the top) and click undo or revert to original (i am making a guess as i am not in i-photo at the moment), that should help.
i would never know what to wear to an x-game.
too bad you missed your chance to get a tattoo.
Cheri said…
Get the black thingy off Greg's nose and I think that could be the Christmas card photo. How fun!!!