See-Through


Dear Lady Walking into the Restaurant,

I need you to know that you are wearing a cream colored dress that is see-through. I know this because I can see your underwear and so can all of the members of my family. You are wearing hot pink bikini undies from Victoria Secret that say "Pink U" across the butt section.

Just to let you know, you may want to check your backside in the mirror before you leave your house. I'm sure that my family and me are not the only people who can tell you which pair of underwear you chose to wear today.

Your picture may end up in one of those fashion magazines with a black bar across your eyes. Consider yourself warned. Better yet, just wear a pair of the sunglasses pictured in this letter.

Sincerely,
~Linda

Comments

Terri said…
That's always special, isn't it?
Sarah Markley said…
o
m
g.

so sorry you and your boys had to witness this.

ewwwww.
Where are Clinton and Stacy when you need them?
Amy said…
You are assuming she didn't want to display her underpretties. She's probably an exhibitionist. It's nice of you to give her the benefit of the doubt.
Greg C said…
OMG I wanted to write a similar post a few weeks ago. I think I saw her twin. At least they were wearing the same outfit. I just assumed that she forgot to wear her slip that day.