Am I a Bother?

Things that bother me:

1. Exiting the shower and stepping in sand
2. Receiving cold bread at a restaurant
3. Receiving cold butter with cold bread at a restaurant
4. People who put a note on my car that says, "Please don't park here!! Thank you!!! (aren't the streets public areas?)
5. Getting the evil eye when I don't bring in my own shopping bags to the grocery store.
6. Body lotion that smells a little like cigarette butts, unintentionally I'm sure
7. Stale chips
8. Not wining on the "scratch off" lottery tickets
9. Seaweed in my bathing suit
10. Twice baked potatoes that are frozen in the middle after cooking for 30 minutes
11. Dog smell (and I love dogs)
12. Toilets that don't flush correctly
13. Dirty feet and fingernails on kids
14. Dull knives
15. Empty soap dispensers in a public restroom

I'm curious, what bothers you?

Comments

Anonymous said…
my husband.
Eve said…
Rude people in general.

The person that just cut me off on the freeway and then proceeds to flip me off. (I didn't even honk my horn)

People talking really loud or kicking my seat in the movie theater.
Denise said…
i don't like cold french fries
dogs (and i have one)
cats (don't have one)
animals (let's just cover'm all)
and there is nothing worse than a "toilet that does not flush correctly."
MtnLori said…
Morning people. Well, it doesn't bother me really. I'm very envious. I noticed when you posted your blog - my dream is to become a morning person. Maybe I don't get up too quickly because I know what is waiting...:)
Thanks for your blog by the way!
Lor
Melodee said…
Small children in movie theaters when the movie is not intended for small children.

Empty pop cans and deflated juice pouches around the house.

The doorbell and phone constantly ringing. (It's never for me, except when it is.)

Slow-pokes.

And more. Believe me. More.
Brad Huebert said…
People who don't merge into traffic properly. You know, the ones who slow down and even stop, or lurch their way up the merging lane and can't figure out why they're having such a hard time getting in.

WHew, I'm in a cold sweat.
Anonymous said…
people that complain ALL the time!!!!!!