Things Discovered

I have discovered a few things lately:

1. I cannot properly steer a golf cart and toss a friendly wave to passer byers. Curbs become involved, and not in a good way.

2. If I am eating lunch while wearing my bathing suit and happen to spill mustard, its all good. I just jump into the ocean and viola, mustard gone!

3. I enjoy a snack of Tricuits and jack cheese while I am taking a shower. Note: Step away from the water flow while holding cracker.

4. When a five year old yawns twice in thirty seconds while riding in the car, he will fall asleep. But, only after a full day.

5. One can gather much information from watching six moms hover over their children in the kiddie pool. And maybe learn some words in German.

6. There is a sweet sign in a local bakery which reads: "Unattended children will be given an espresso and a free puppy."

7. A 5.8 earthquake scares me, and my littlest mister. Thankfully, nothing broke.

8. Dog kennels make for an attractive play area for 14 year old girls.

Comments

Anonymous said…
two things: triscuts in the shower, really?
and a picture of that sign about the puppies and espresso is on one of my favorite blogs, http://vintagethirty.blogspot.com/
check it out.
Where is that bakery, by the way?
Lisa said…
Love it.

When I was in college (read: young) I used to like drinking a rum-&-coke in the shower before going out. Those days are long gone (going out AND drinking rum) but oh ... what fun.

Something about eating/drinking in the shower.

Glad you're okay from the earthquake.

xoxo
Amy said…
Thank God you're safe!