Splash!

Waking up to the sound of waves crashing on the shore is downright fantastic. It is much better than the white noise fan humming,as it oscillates in my bedroom.

My generous friend, the one who took me to New York City, has offered her beach home to our family for the week and we could not pass up the offer. Did I mention the fact that she is fantastic?

We drive a little golf cart to the private beach, and when we are tired of the sand and seashore, we golf cart our way to the swimming pool. Lovely. We have had cloudy weather, but are hoping for some sunshine. Either way, this is a treat!

Her house is close enough to ours so that if we need to pop home for something it is only 25 minutes away, but when we are here it feels like we are in another country. My kids are in heaven, and I'm not sure that they will ever want to journey home.

God is great!

Comments

Sarah Markley said…
You sound a little like you are bragging =). Just kidding.

Brag away, I say! I am jealous. =)
lindsey said…
is it hawaii-ish?
lindsey said…
okay,so i (denise jones) am typing from my sister in law lindsey's computer and it commented under her.
i do not have the energy to remedy that.
her blog is interesting, she is very creative.
she doesn't care if you get to go to hawaii or not, i do.