She's Back

My daughter returns from camp today. I get back my girl.

I have been living with boys, and boys only for the past week. I love my boys; their sounds, wrestling, singing, smells, fighting, and 'round the clock eating. They are fun, crazy, wild, silly, and active, but I need my girl. She balances out the family.

I miss my girl. I hope that she wants to talk. I hope that she has a lot of stories to tell about all of the fun that she has had. I hope that she is not too tired to share. I hope that she did not come home from camp with a new found affection for high school boys - ewe.

I hope that she wants to come home. I need her.

Comments

Denise said…
i totally get it.
AnnieBlogs said…
I miss her too. And you. And your boys. And being at Sarah's house last night to hang out with Brad and family. Whaa! Crying in Georgia...

Thanks for your sweet card. Made my day.
Brad Huebert said…
Wish we could'a met her. But we had such a great time with you and your family. Say hi to Greg for me, and thanks for setting up an incredible beach day...

You're awesome!
You have been so busy. It will be nice to sit and talk with her.