Please Do Not Disturb

Dear lady sitting behind me in church last night,

I wanted to listen to what the pastor was saying, but I kept getting distracted. When you haphazardly put your feet on my chair it jolts my seat and interrupts my concentration. I understand making the mistake one time, but this happened several times. When I look behind me, and down at your feet, that is a hint that you are messing with my chair again.

I think that you should keep your feet on the ground, or prop them up on your own chair, or, at the very least, if you do want to use my chair as a foot prop, be gentle. Please don't disrupt my worship.

One of the verses from last night was Eph. 5:15-16"Be careful how you act; these are difficult days. Don't be fools; Be wise: Make the most of every opportunity you have for doing good." Which includes not bothering other church attendees by shoving your feet on to their chair and jerking their body while they are listening to the pastor speak, just so you know.

Thank you, and next time, just sit in the front row please.

Comments

AnnieBlogs said…
First of all, are these new headshots? Secondly, I can ABSOLUTELY see you doing that- looking at her, down at her feet, shifting in your chair. I would have known what you meant. :)