Window Shopping

Just in case you needed any help in trying to figure out fun and festive places to take your children during these summer months, I have generously listed a few places below, which any child, even those suffering from extreme boredom would never want to visit.

These were actually real store fronts that my kids and I encountered while driving from the recycle center to McDonald's, to spend all of our recycle money.

"Places You Should Never Take Your Children - even if you are Desperate!"

Dart Works Who is so into playing darts, that they need to frequent a store specializing in dart sales?

Nail Cottage I'd like to go here, however, it doesn't sound very sanitary for some reason.

Elana's Wig Center Okay, maybe it would be fun to try on wigs.

Boot Barn A store lined wall to wall with boots - in Orange County?

Friar Tux Shop Catchy name, yet boring.

Red Hot Hearth and Home Ooh, I think I may pluck my eyeballs out if I had to visit this store.

Solo Tire Shouldn't if be "so filled" tire

Book Carnival I wish that this sounded exciting for my kids. Who wouldn't want to visit a carnival where books were the performers?

Yarn Yarn This needs no explanation.

Bird Clinic How do you know when your pet bird is sick? Who has a bird for a pet? Can I see a show of hands?

Pablo's Hair Studio...hmmm.

If you owned your own store, what would you sell?

Comments

Brad Huebert said…
Ha! Funny.

Reminds me of a sign I saw a picture of once. The sign read, "Do not throw rocks at this sign."

BTW, I'm writing a five part story the next five days in my blog. Come along for the ride!
ayates said…
my neighbor next door owns Yarn Yarn. She makes lots of sweaters.
Sarah Markley said…
hey, i've been to boot barn...and bought boots.