Freshly Buzzed


I had coupons. They needed haircuts. After thirty minutes, this was the result. The youngest took some prodding and the middle mister wanted his hair to look just like my big mister. My biggest mister loves the low maintenance approach to hair.

My middle mister loves to twirl his hair when he is tired. I told him that if he gets a buzz, his twirl days are gone. He was up for the challenge.

The youngest just wanted a faux-hawk; spiky on top and short on the sides, but after asking him for the last time if her wanted a buzz like the other boys he succumbed.

I only spent $23.00 for three haircuts and the tip. I love a good bargain, and clean cut boys.

Comments

Sarah Markley said…
so cute!!! wowowowie about the book, linda!!
What a great deal! Good lookin' crew.
ayates said…
nice haircuts.....but wow LOOK AT THAT BOOK!!!!!!!!! How exciting!