For Sale: Perfect Dog

I am having dog withdrawals since our 15 year old Golden Retriever, Lab mix went to Heaven last November. I have always had a dog. As I have stated before, I don't miss the hair every where, just the cuddling.

Everyone in New York has a dog. People have big dogs, small dogs, dogs in tank tops, dogs in bicycle baskets, dogs in carriers, every kind of dog.

If I lived in New York City, I would have a dog. I would have to live near Central Park so that he could run free, on a leash of course.

I need a dog. Not right now, but soon. He needs to be shed-free, in perfect health, cuddly, well-behaved, potty trained, hate to chew on things other than dog bones, and love dry dog food and children. I don't require much from a dog do I?

If you happen to encounter a dog for sale meeting my standards, let me know, because, I'm having dog withdrawals.

Comments

Eve said…
For everything you want in a dog except for the no shedding part you can get it with most breeds and all it will take is - TRAINING. :) If you get the dog as a puppy start a puppy obedience class right away and you will have the best dog ever. (remember I'm a dog trainer) :)

When you are ready I'm sure the perfect new family member will be added.

Have fun!
I think they all shed, but really, lhasa apsos and Yorkies don't do it as noticeably. My Yorkie meets all of your criteria, so you might consider that option, if you want a small lap dog. If you want a dog that can jog with you, that would not be a good fit. She goes on short walks.