Drawing Lines

I draw the line at lines, certain lines. Let me clarify.

I'm not the type of person who would spend the night in a line in Central Park, NY and than sit the entire next day in line, just to get a good seat on the lawn to see Bon Jovi, for free. I wouldn't sit in line over night to see anyone for free. I wouldn't sit in line for six hours to see anyone for free. My limit is one hour, and that is only if I am holding a large coffee and a large slice of cinnamon crumb cake.

In addition, no cupcake is so fantastic that I need to stand in line for 45 minutes in order to make a purchase, and I love cupcakes. I'm the type of person who would saunter to the front counter, ask the cashier about a better time to return when the line is not so long, or ask a local about a cupcake store that is highly compatible to the one who's named has swept the state as being, "the best." Chances are, the ma and pop cupcake place four blocks away is just as great, just not as popular.

I may wait in line overnight for a free car, but only if I would be guaranteed a free car. Also, I would wait in line for free money, again, only if I was guaranteed the money. I would wait in line for a free house too, unless the free house was located in Antarctica. I don't do well in cold weather.

Since I am not a line waiter, I never saw Bon Jovi for free or got a cupcake from the very famous bakery place. However, I did wait in line for famous pizza, but only for 15 minutes, and my cupcake from "the other cupcake place" was delicious, and there was no line.

If you look up the word "impatient" in the dictionary you will see a photo of me. Perhaps that is the reason why I don't do lines - just a thought.

Comments

Sarah Markley said…
i bet stamos doesn't do lines either. =)