Black Eye-2 Boys-0


Alas, this is the summer of eye injuries. Last night, my middle mister had a cement wall catch his fall as he slid down a short banister outside of a restaurant, and the result is pictured. My husband told him not to slide any more because he was going to get hurt. He isn't very good at listening. Oh, and all that stuff around his mouth that looks red? He scraped his lip too, but mostly, it's spaghetti sauce.

The first words out of his mouth after the first aid was administered: "Mom, will you put my picture on your blog?"

That kid. He knows a good blog post when he sees it - out of one eye.

Comments

Lisa said…
Totally NOT as your son's expense ... but this post cracked me up.

I LOVE that he asked to be posted on your blog.

LOVE IT!
Eve said…
Oh I agree with Lisa - very funny!
Na said…
aww, that's cute he wanted to be on there.
JenD said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sarah Markley said…
oh, poor baby boy!!
AnnieBlogs said…
Poor Ty! I love that boy. I tell you what, I love you people. You don't quit having fun. Makes me jealous. I'm headed back to CA soon.