What Would Your Mom Say?

My previously shy, introverted, silent, middle mister has come out of his shell. This metamorphosis occurred over the course of kindergarten. He now thinks that he is responsible for making the rest of those around him laugh.

At his end-of-the-year picnic he thought it would be funny to poke his face with a fork. When my girlfriend witnessed his "forking" she mentioned, "Hey, did you forget how to use a fork?" Quickly he retorted, "Yea." She then asked, "What your mom say if she knew that you forgot how to use your fork?" He hesitated, then replied, "She would probably put it on her blog."

Our poor children. Their every action is a potential blog post. Oh the pressure! They just may be in therapy within the next few years, which would just be another blog post.

Comments

Jodie Howerton said…
Oh, that's hilarious!
Lisa said…
Ha ha ... so funny!

Thanks for the giggle!

xoox
Brad Huebert said…
Yup. But for my kids, it's double trouble. I might just put it into a sermon.

That's my joking threat to the people I know: Treat me right, or you'll end up as a sermon illustration. Reminds me of that Simpson's episode where Ned Flanders finally blows up on Homer and the sermon that Sunday is called, "What Ned Did."

Keep blogging!
Sarah Markley said…
I love it, Linda...HE should have a blog...=)