Father's Day

Leave it to a group of men to schedule a basketball game on Father's Day. Mothers would have no part of any activity scheduled on Mother's Day.

Tomorrow I will be taking our oldest to a basketball game while the rest of the family celebrates Father's day with my husband and father-in-law. I feel bad.
If the game was early in the morning, we would still have the rest of the day to celebrate, however, my son has to be on the court at 3:45. He is in severe baseball shape and not basketball shape, so this should be interesting. I'll bring my magazine.

Perhaps we could celebrate Father's Day on Monday. I could use a break from the normal a.m. fighting and "what are we going to do today?" comments which begin immediately following breakfast. Summer has arrived.

Comments

Brad Huebert said…
Linda, we celebrated Father's day yesterday. Being a pastor, Sunday isn't ideal for any celebrations...

I blogged my Father's day yesterday, with some pics and video...