Monday, December 3, 2007

Believe it or Not

I’ve looked at seven new homes this past month. Each one of them is listed in the low millions. The tax rate is 1.8%. That is not an issue for us at this point. I asked if the furnished model was available. It is.

My husband makes a lot of money and I am a full-time writer and speaker. My daughter attends a private Christian college and the younger boys take private hitting lessons from a retired major league baseball player. We just sold our home and need more space. We need a five bedroom home immediately. We need to move within 30 days.

We are considering investing in a condo also. We would like to purchase one for my mother. We are nice that way. She needs a new home and frankly, we have the extra money.

Dream on dream weaver. It is all an act. I am a mystery shopper for a land developer. I “shop” their sales offices. It is fun to pretend and get paid for it. I am very convincing! Returning to reality is hard to swallow.

1 comment:

Mel said...

Geez! I thought maybe there was something you forgot to tell me . . . !!!