Using Time Wisely

It truly is crazy. I am at the Apple store with my children. They are tapping into technology with every gadget possible while I update my post. I have things to do outside the Apple store, but this is beyond taking advantage of a situation.

While my own children, plus my two nieces sit, okay stand, for multiple minutes in here, clicking and investigating I can either sulk, and think of all the places that I would rather be, or, update my post and spend the time reading other peoples blogs as well. I'm so time efficient I surprise myself.

I wonder if the employees would notice if I slipped away and left the children here for a few minutes. There is a yogurt shop around the corner calling my name and personally, I do not like sharing my frozen yogurt. Oh shoot, an employee is talking to a "paying customer" about the computer that I am using. I had better go before his eye catches my multi-tasking.

Comments

Sarah Markley said…
You are brave, my friend. Brave and cool. =)