Mascara, Paula White, and Surgery

I cannot get enough mascara on my eyes this morning. I keep applying layers and layers of the black goo and it seems to do nothing. My puny lashes just sit. While my children have nice eyelashes, I have none. I have tried those fancy eyelash curlers to no avail. Perhaps I do not have the correct usage skills needed for in depth eyelash enhancement.

I was watching Larry King last night and he was interviewing a televangelist named Paula White. I had never heard of her. Evidently she is very popular, rich, and so fourth. I could not help but noticing how young, vibrant, and pretty she looked with nice eyelashes. I wondered if she had some surgery done. Evidently she had. Larry thought that she had used the churches donations for her plastic surgery but she made it clear that she had not. Well darn it if she did not look fantastic. It only takes money.

On the flip side, I googled Paula and found out that she has had quite a plethora of unfortunate events transpire in her life. I didn't have time to read all of the details but I did grasp a few. She just announced the divorce of her and husband of 18 years, her second divorce. She had been accused of having an affair, and putting on an act for her followers. Although I would not want her exposure and having to be under the scrutiny of MANY, she does look fantastic for her age, whatever that is. She strives to keep us guessing.

I'll take my very happy marriage, four happy children (most days), ten year old Suburban, stained carpet, 1980's style bedroom furniture and...challenged eyelashes. I would not want her life for the world, just her surgeon and her money to afford the surgeon.

Comments

Eleanor said…
You made me laugh - I blogged about my lack of eyelashes a few weeks ago, in fact I thought about asking Santa for some. I gave up mascara when my teen daughter was able to make her already long luscious lashes as long as her fringe almost, with a couple of sweeps of the wand. I'd need a wand that went tingaling a la fairy godmother. Sometimes you just admit defeat.
E
xx
Anonymous said…
I've been searching information on Paula white too, I was amazed to see her look so young on Larry King, yeah she's had plastic surgery.

www.guebukanmonyet.com