Eight Random Things About Me

I saw this on another blog and thought I would give it a go. I need to preface the fact that I am not very interesting:

  • I used to be a floor guard at a roller skating rink and still kick some butt in backwards skating.
  • At age twelve was enamored with Elton John and planned on being his wife one day. Obviously I was unaware of the fact that he only liked boys.
  • I have no cousins, aunts, or uncles, since my mother and father are both only children.
  • I do not like or drink any type of soda, but black coffee is my best friend.
  • When I die, I want to be cremated...or stuffed, GROSS!
  • Water skiing is one of my favorite activities although I only get to do it about every five years.
  • My first year of college, in my life drawing class, I had to draw naked people...yes, naked boys...crazy!
  • I was fined once for having my dog off of his leash...goodbye $125.00!

What are 8 random things about you? Okay, you don't have to think of eight, but I would like to know something!

Comments

Yvonne said…
Wow - I can't imagine having no aunts, uncles or cousins! I grew up with 55 first cousins - and that was just on my mom's side (there were 11 kids in her family!) Are you sad about that, or maybe YOU can't imagine what it would be like to have them! I guess I have enough to share....
Anonymous said…
Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.