Lack of Post and Priorities

As you may or may not have noticed, yesterday there was no post. Have you ever had one of those days when it is simply impossible to sit down at the computer and create a post? Yesterday was one of those days. At the moment that I was able to stop and sit, it was too late. I would have been writing a post at 7:00 p.m. so I just waited until today and skipped yesterday.

Also, if you must know I had a very important appointment with my hair stylist. The grey hair was shouting from the mountain tops. Thankfully I am one of the tallest women in my office so no one noticed. Those shorter than I am cannot see the top of my head, and the tall men never notice.

Before I left for my ever-so-important appointment, a group of us ladies were discussing grey hair and highlights. We decided that if we ever lost our homes, our jobs, our cars, and had to sleep in a shelter, we would still power wash sidewalks to earn enough money to have our hair colored. Priorities.

My hair is "fixed" and the color is wonderful. Debra is a true professional.

Now I need to call Cathy, my brow gal. For ten bucks, she makes my eyebrows look perfectly arched and gorgeous. I don't attempt the self-pluck. I'm terrible at many things and plucking my own eyebrows happens to be one of those things, however, that's what bangs are for, great coverage in a pinch, just in case Cathy is unavailable.

Comments

Ali said…
I have to brag - my sister does hair for a living. That is such a blessing because I would NOT be able to afford her if she didn't give me a killer discount. But I do have to pay to get my brows and nails done, and I would definitely scrub (and I mean on my hands and knees) bathroom floors to keep that up!
Lisa said…
My eyebrow gal went on vacation for a month. You read that correctly? A MONTH!!!!!!

I thought I was going to DIE.

However, somehow I survived.

I don't have bangs.

Good back-up plan. Maybe I'll cut some!

:)